AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!
This beautifully presented early 1900’s solid brick home has all the characteristics & charm you would expect from a home of this era, together with a few modern touches makes this classic a must to inspect.
– Traditional formal lounge & dining rooms
– Modern kitchen with Stainless steel gas oven
– Terrific covered entertaining timber deck
– 3 large bedrooms plus separate study
– Huge sunroom or 4th bedroom
– Ducted evap cooling, slow comb fire plus s/s a/c
– Large fully fenced backyard with 6x4m workshop shed
– Double carport with remote door & rear lane access
– Very popular south side street location just two blocks from the CBD
This property will not disappoint. Call now!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1012 m²
- Floor Area is 176 m²
- 2 Carport
- Open Fire Place